Brinly SA-40BH Tow Behind Spike Aerator, 40-Inch
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 13% on the Brinly SA-40BH Tow Behind Spike Aerator, 40-Inch by Brinly at Rogers Gardening Services. MPN: SA-400BH. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. For lawns with minor to moderate soil compaction issues or for aerating prior to seeding or fertilizing in the spring & fall, The Brinley 40'' spike aerator can be the ideal tool. Aerate in a lawn's high traffic areas to help reduce soil compaction & allow water, air & nutrients to get to the root system for a green & healthy lawn. This is the perfect tool for homeowners who want to start aerating their lawn for the first time. Let your yd make the neighbors green with envy.Aerate and relieve co
Product Description & Reviews
For lawns with minor to moderate soil compaction issues or for aerating prior to seeding or fertilizing in the spring & fall, The Brinley 40" spike aerator can be the ideal tool. Aerate in a lawn's high traffic areas to help reduce soil compaction & allow water, air & nutrients to get to the root system for a green & healthy lawn. This is the perfect tool for homeowners who want to start aerating their lawn for the first time. Let your yd make the neighbors green with envy.
Features & Highlights
- Aerate and relieve compacted soil: 10 Tine stars with 8" Diameters each feature 12 spike tips to penetrate soil up to 2" In depth, allowing water, seed, and nutrients to reach the roots. Stars are constructed in galvanized steel to inhibit rusting for continued use season after season.
- Long-lasting construction: durable, all steel design with rigid Weight tray holds up to 110 pounds of extra weight for maximum soil penetration and depth. Nylon Spacers between each star deliver maximum strength and durability.
- Save time on the job: Each 8" diameter star rotates independently and Continues revolving during tractor turns, resulting in fewer passes due to missed areas.
- Universal Hitch: a single pin, universal Hitch easily attaches to every lawn tractor and most ztrs and ATVs.
- Simple assembly: includes Manual with parts break down and full pictorial assembly instructions.
- Product Support: Replacement parts orders can be ordered online at Brinly's website or by calling our toll-free number 877-728-8224. The Brinly Customer Service team is available to assist with questions or concerns.
- Made in the USA: trusted SINCE 1839, brinly-hardy company has been dedicated to providing quality, durable, and innovative lawn & garden products built in the USA
Lawn Tractor Attachments
40 x 10.7 x 28 inches
9.25 x 4 x 42.5 inches
Have questions about this item (SA-400BH), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Brinly, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: PA-403BH, ean: 0081174004025,
If heavily compacted or clay-rich soil is choking your lawn, then the Brinly 40'' Towable plug aerator is your solution for healthy, lush grass. Many landscapers & gardeners don’t realize that lawn aeration is a vital step to a beautiful yd. Withou...
mpn: AG45-0261, ean: 0052613453209,
Agra-Fab Tow Lawn Sweepers are the solution for picking up grass clippings, leaves and lawn debris. It tows behind any riding mower eliminating the need to rake. Clean up a large yard or field after pruning, mowing, weeding, or aerating with minimal ...
mpn: AG45-0294, ean: 0052613452943,
Designed to do a gentle job of bringing matted layers of thatch and large clippings to the surface for a healthy lawn. Use de-thatchers in spring, midsummer and fall to bring life and color back to lawn. Specifications: Hitch pin included. Single lev...
mpn: DT-480BH, ean: 0081174014802,
Thatch is a layer of built-up organic material (Grass clippings & Dead roots) Between the top growth of grass & the root system. Too much thatch can create a barrier that keeps moisture & air From reaching the roots, stunting your lawn's health. A ti...